You cannot clap with one hand. 

What is a book without its cover? Despite the common saying, interesting images do draw readers in. In fact, every year I see lists for the best covers.

I'm excited to reveal the cover art for my own book, The 228 Legacy:


Keep an eye out for my novel on its release date, August 1st!


p.s. My newsletter subscribers got a sneak peek prior to this post. If you want to stay informed early on, enter your email address below:

Subscribe to my mailing list

* indicates required
Email Format

Comments (6)

On July 29, 2013 at 8:14 AM , Kasie Whitener said...

Really happy for you, Jennifer. The cover looks great!

 
On July 29, 2013 at 8:33 AM , Jennifer Chow said...

Thanks, Kasie! Hopefully, readers will like what's inside, too!

 
On July 29, 2013 at 1:29 PM , Susan C. Philpott said...

Great cover! Best of luck with the book launch!!

 
On July 29, 2013 at 2:05 PM , Unknown said...

Love It! Great cover! Can't wait to read it!

 
On July 29, 2013 at 6:21 PM , Romelle Broas said...

Love the cover. It represents your title and novel well!

 
On July 29, 2013 at 10:33 PM , Jennifer Chow said...

Thanks, everyone! I'll definitely let WS'ers know when it goes up.