Three cup chicken: an aromatic, spicy chicken dish 

 The "three cup" refers to the primary ingredients used in this flavorful dish: sesame oil, soy sauce, and Chinese rice wine. The recipe calls for three equal parts of each ingredient. Fresh basil also lends a nice minty touch that complements the flavor, and provides an elegant decoration to the platter. I first tasted this chicken courtesy of my brother-in-law prior to his wedding, and I'll always have great memories associated with this mouth-watering dish. 

Comments (2)

On July 19, 2013 at 6:24 PM , Romelle Broas said...

That sounds like an easy recipe I can manage. Thanks for the link, Jennifer. Am saving it to my file. I am all about simple dishes.

 
On July 19, 2013 at 8:38 PM , Jennifer Chow said...

All right! Glad I could make your life easier...